Radiator shrouds, scoops covers, etc...

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
A couple of people have shown an interest in getting some radiator shrouds but are having a hard time finding them. I was too until I realized most of the cool aftermarket parts are overseas.

With that in mind I did a search for radiator shrounds under the french term, ecope de radiateur fz6, got a pretty good return on that.

These are my persoal favorite (but couldn't see paying that much):
MakeThumbImage.aspx

These are my personal favorite (within my price range, as some of you know I got them):
ECPP-28-1.jpg

Last edited:
i wanna get one for my non naked!! but prices with shipping cost me 300 plus singapore dollars :eek:

How much for the ones you have? Where they those ones from? I really like them.

I got mine from amt-distribution in France for 55 EUR plus 18.20 EUR for shipping, so about $100 US total. Their website is possibly infected with a virus so I will not put their url here.

thats true, their website loaded with virus. Will go in again few days later. Jtarkany, perhaps you should send them an email to warn them about it?

I got mine from amt-distribution in France for 55 EUR plus 18.20 EUR for shipping, so about $100 US total. Their website is possibly infected with a virus so I will not put their url here.

thats true, their website loaded with virus. Will go in again few days later. Jtarkany, perhaps you should send them an email to warn them about it?

Good idea, will do. Email sent, I asked them to let me know when the site was safe and I would post it up here.

Last edited:
Back