Radiator Fan Blower Assembly

petergreko

limits are for suckers
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a spare radiator fan blower assembly that I purchased when I was diagnosing my original fan. This was the spare I bought.

Good working order. Just collecting dust.

Asking what I paid $65+ ship

20Jk6R8.jpg

fWmBvJU.jpg

Yes, I know the pics are wonderful.

petergreko

limits are for suckers
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep. I actually bought an extra one. I started messing with the fuses to lower the chance of burning out the fan. The is a member that made a guard out of a piece of aluminum. I'll PM you back when I get home. For some reason I can't do it from my phone.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
. The is a member that made a guard out of a piece of aluminum.

Tks Pete, it was me that made up a guard, light weight aluminum just cut up on the bandsaw. It slips up inbetween the lower radiator mount and the engine radiator mount (no mod's, just uses original harware) . Basically, it just fills the gap in between the radiator and fan...

The second pic show's it installed taking up the gap between the radiator shroud and radiator.

Here's some pic's, feel free to copy it. I think I have two left (at least one) if anyone's interested. PM me...

BTW, there were some threads about using a lighter fuse, which did work to a point. I don't re-call if the 10 amp fuse(or lighter) ever was enough W/O any ill effects. Keeping out the crap, IMO is the way to go, you'll NEVER have another issue with it, period..

Double click to enlarge;

Last edited: