Rack and back box

Gareth1979

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys

Im totally new to this forum and have just purchased a 2005 fazer. Know very little so any tips would help. Badly need a box to hold work stuff so any suggestions where to get the necessary things i.e rack, plate and box?

Hope some of you have time to reply and help out!

Many thanks
Gareth

expatmanxman

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes indeed, Ebay is the place to look. However if you get the choice and are going Givi have a look at the M11 plate instead of the normal mount. It's much better looking, less obtrusive when the box is off.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have an 05 as well..i just put on a givi rack FZ351 and i have an monolock E450 case...very roomy! only fits one full face but has a lot of room left over..i put my textbooks, boots, pants, etc in it. ive had it for less than a month n i love it:thumbup:

i ordered it from solomotoparts.com for $303 US w/ a 10% off coupon free shipping... idk how much shippin will be to ireland give them a call

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum

I have an original Yamaha top box (46ltr).

It's absolutely fantastic. Brand new they are not cheap, but I was lucky enough to buy one off a forum member :thumbup:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello and Welcome!:cheer::cheer:

I bought the factory Yamaha Rack and installed the 42L (I think) Givi topbox on it. It comes with the mounting kit, so just bolted it to the Yamaha Rack. Not 100% perfect, maybe 99% and no one could ever tell tehy weren't a perfect match.

spuddy01

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Gareth was in the same situation a few months back & I ended up getting a Givi 42l box €79.95 & Givi monorack €75.95 & Givi rack plate €39.95 from louis.de shipping to Ireland is €9.95 hope this helps :D

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
google Shad Topcase and rack for your 05 Fazer. Least intrusive toprack on the market when the topcase is removed and they have a variety of well-priced, good looking topcases available.