racetrack Fz6 and mt9

chnordiste

Reaction score
Visit site
A great battle with one of my friend who ride a mt09. it's a french street legal version, so he has only 106hps but he still far faster than me on the straigh. Hopfully I was harder on the brakes, so I was able to keep up with him during 2 laps then he got the better of me.

[video=youtube;KQESjnNPEPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQESjnNPEPo[/video]

EDIT : 17 september 2016

new batlle with the same MT09, but this time, the day is mine mouahaha

[video=youtube;h_9V8PIrz78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9V8PIrz78[/video]

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Many moons ago in another life i used to race my xr200 honda against a mate on a kwaka 250 . He could beat me by a country mile on the straights but my lighter more responsive bike whipped him in the corners. It always took about 5 laps to get enough to best me until i pushed to a high side and used my knee as an emergency brake — that was it for our monthly comp but it proved to me that pure grunt wasn't always a match for a well engineered bike— now if my powerslides had been better i wouldn't have done the high side and I coulda been proud of besting my buddy every time - nevermind , memories of younger days and injuries healed make the experience richer (now)

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
Great riding! Looked like you had him pretty well in the corners, but the weight advantage and obvious power of the FZ-09 is hard to overcome...

chnordiste

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks all,
I've just edit the original post with a new battle with him, and thanks to the 48 teeth rear sprocket i've manage to get him :cheer: