rabbit

romlin

Reaction score
Visit site
After get hunger at about 2.30 am last night and failing to finding to eat. It became a good idler to make a run to Tesco about 5miles away as it is 24hrs. But on my way there I hit a rabbit at about 60mph and it ripped off my belly pan of my bike :thumbdown:

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Well if you look on the bright side you'll be having some rabbit stew tonight. :BLAA:

romlin

Reaction score
Visit site
I did go back to see what it was like. But it did not look very edible after I had hit it.

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: Just glad you were able to keep the shiny side up! Bellypans can be replaced.

romlin

Reaction score
Visit site
i know that. i have now hit two bit of wild life on this bike dont know what the third will be.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very scary! I hit a jackrabbit in Nevada on a CBR600 at night years ago and it scared the life out of me. The darn thing looked as big as a deer in the headlight. I didnt lose any parts of my bike though. I also took a robin to the chest when I was a kid on my Honda trail 90 too. That hurt but I bet a goose was worse. Glad you didnt crash and get hurt.:cheer:

romlin

Reaction score
Visit site
i had a nice big bruised after hiting the it. was temped to take it home for diner but had no of geting it home.