Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very awesome :rockon: & I think very hard to handle :don'tknow: What sort of speeds are they gunna be doing ??

I found some more specs Dan it doesn't give a top speed with the stock motor and gear set up i would assume 45mph would be the ceiling ....you could always drop in a higher KV motor like a 7,000 and get it up somewhere around a 100mph .... :BLAA: or you could just change the gears if they are available because its chain driven like the real thing !! :rockon: DuraTrax® DXR500 - Chassis Features

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
At 1:22 he tank slapped, high sided and flipped!

Those are crazy fun!:BLAA:

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
I found some more specs Dan it doesn't give a top speed with the stock motor and gear set up i would assume 45mph would be the ceiling ....you could always drop in a higher KV motor like a 7,000 and get it up somewhere around a 100mph .... :BLAA: or you could just change the gears if they are available because its chain driven like the real thing !! :rockon: DuraTrax® DXR500 - Chassis Features

Remember these are 1/5 scale so if you got it up to 100 mph actual speed you are looking at 500 mph scaled speed. CRAZY ......

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a new model and somebody just posted the first vid..... ITS BIG!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAsiP7Cnq-k]YouTube - ‪DURATRAX DXR 500 2s Lipo Brushless FIRST RUN !! RC SUPERBIKE‬‏[/ame]