Quick Question...

wick001

Reaction score
Visit site
Whats my 2008 Raven FZ6 1200miles with scorpion exhaust and Puig windscreen worth? I'm thinking of selling it.

Probably much less than you paid. If you wanted an investment, you shoulda' bought a HD. I just paid $6800 for an '08 with 0.2 miles on it. Maybe you could go back to the dealer and ask them what they would give you for a trade in on an FZ1 or such. Then put it on the market for $500 more than that. The upgrades probably won't do much for resale value.

i would go onto cycletrader.com or something like that and search for bikes in your area and see what people are asking and go from there... the aftermarket mods wont do much if u take it to a dealership but if u sell it outright to someone else then u can get more... good luck... sry i dont know a specific price :(

Yea you're F'ed bro. I asked the dealer early this year what mine was worth in a trade in and he gave me something like 4,500. It had Two Brothers and a ton of upgrades, but still only worth $4,500. I'm guessing I could have gotten $5,500 if I sold it outright, but that was NO WHERE near what I have in it. It's not an investment, so I would say somewher around $6,000.

take off the mods and sell them on their own. the dealer wont give you any extra for them being on the bike.

go to kelly blue book and bottom left it has value of motorcycles and it will tell you there

How could you? Tell (or, you should have told) your wife it stays. Oh well, whoever is the new owner got a good deal, no? Darn near brand new everything.

Back