Quick low wave!!

arkay

Reaction score
Visit site
Just to introduce myself.

I was searching the web for "the headlight mod" and came across this site, I had a browse and liked what I saw so signed up.

I've had my Fazer FZ6-S since April but didn't pass my test until July so my riding experience is somewhat lacking, however, my judgement on choosing bikes is spot on:thumbup:

I live in Stockton on Tees in the UK and get out on the bike at every opportunity, the other half is feeling somwhat neglected;)

I've noticed the search rant so wont be asking any stupid questions until I've done my homework, starting with searching for the headlight mod'.

Here's a pic of my bike for your scrutiny!!
b0df_1.jpg

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Low wave back to you!! :welcome:
If you don't find what you are looking for, I find that a google search works better than the forum search (sorry, Admin!). Just google fz6 forum and "subject" and the thread should pop right up.
Love the pretty blue bike!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum and nice looking bike.

Don't worry about searching too hard - if you don't find the answer to a question you have by searching, just ask.

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
You're gonna love this bike. Practice, practice, practice the things the course stressed. Your FZ will love you back!:rockon:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum Arkay, take it easy, especially through the winter (I read on another thread you wasn't planning to put your bike into hibernation).

Have fun but take care :rockon:

BTW do you have any more great photo's of your neck of the woods, I thought your previous one was sweet :thumbup:

arkay

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum Arkay, take it easy, especially through the winter (I read on another thread you wasn't planning to put your bike into hibernation).

Have fun but take care :rockon:

BTW do you have any more great photo's of your neck of the woods, I thought your previous one was sweet :thumbup:

My other (first) hobby is fishing, I'm sure I've got some land/waterscape pics in my PC files. As it happens I more often than not forget to take the camera with me, wether on the bike or in the car, I must try and remember in future!

Is there a pic section on the forum? will that get a rant:D ????

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My other (first) hobby is fishing, I'm sure I've got some land/waterscape pics in my PC files. As it happens I more often than not forget to take the camera with me, wether on the bike or in the car, I must try and remember in future!

Is there a pic section on the forum? will that get a rant:D ????

You could probably add a couple of pics to this thread, I know its not your town but that term has been taken pretty loosly in this thread, and seems to mean "neck of the woods".

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to have you here on the forum!:welcome:______________:Sport: