Questions for June 25, 2008

J

jsteinb95

Easy Trivia:

Medical;
What function does the appendix serve in the body?

U.S. Presidents;
Which president was born on July 4?

4,000 credits for one, 10,000 for both. PM me your answers. I'm guessing the last 2 days were hard questions?!?!?!?

Answers for June 25

1. The appendix has no known function

2. Calvin Coolidge

Did anyone get it? I was going to respond but my computer crashed while I was PMing J the answer and I was too lazy to try it again. Not worth it for a measly 10k credits... :wtf:

The appendix has no known function except to ruin our 4th of July weekend in Yosemite by rupturing and making me drive my ailing wife (gf at the time) 150 miles to the hospital.

Did anyone get it? I was going to respond but my computer crashed while I was PMing J the answer and I was too lazy to try it again. Not worth it for a measly 10k credits... :wtf:

The appendix has no known function except to ruin our 4th of July weekend in Yosemite by rupturing and making me drive my ailing wife (gf at the time) 150 miles to the hospital.

yeah.....a few got it right, I just didn't feel like posting who. I probably shouldn't have offered millions for the others, because now nobody cares when it's 10,000.

BTW....no QOTD today. :D

I don't know that many answers to American related questions, hence no replies from me. More neutral questions needed :D

Hey, did our WTF emoticon get canned? WTF??