Q&A time

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
2007 FZ, I've gone naked, tried to go with the less is more look and nothing but the blue and black on my bike. The most glaring thing right now are the headers. Honestly they are driving me crazy and I want them black.
I can buy wrap and wrap them but I believe the wrap fades pretty quickly, not sure though.
I can have them powder coated or ceramic coated but that takes time, more $ than I want to spend and I can't do it myself which is 100% of the fun.
Next, I can paint them with a high heat paint, which is the cheapest route to go but not so sure on its durability or appearance.

So, does anyone have thoughts on this? More than likely ill try the paint first because I have a can of paint, it's easy and I'm impatient.... Lol but if this attempt fails or if anyone has done it and has suggestions I'm all ears.

Thanks FZ family!

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
If you follow the baking procedure on the back of the can the rattle can stuff gets pretty durable. And it's your easiest and cheapest option

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
If you follow the baking procedure on the back of the can the rattle can stuff gets pretty durable. And it's your easiest and cheapest option

Just read the back of the can, this is going to work out great.... I think. :thumbup: