Puig Windscreen, Where?

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont remember where I got mine but if you are interested and it fits (from 07) I have one that I need to sell. Mine is the smoke color.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys, just a quick question. Where did you buy your Puig touring windscreens for the '08 FZ6's? Their website sucks. Thanks.

I did a search of puig fz6 smoke on amazon.com and found the one I bought. Just make sure you buy for the generation 2 FZ6.

xDavidx

Overlord of the Universe
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Puig Racing windscreen. When I was looking for mine I could not find the touring model anymore. I believe it has been discontinued.

The racing screen is really pretty good though. I am happy with it.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Puig Racing windscreen. When I was looking for mine I could not find the touring model anymore. I believe it has been discontinued.

The racing screen is really pretty good though. I am happy with it.

I got the touring version brand new off of eBay less than a month ago... just sayin'....

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I ended up buying the racing screen from amazon. I've never been a big fan off tall windshields and just wanted to keep the wind off my chest. It's been down to freezing here in the mornings and wind on my neck is not the way I like to wake up. Now I have to get some grip heaters.