Puig Wind Screen

hellstormer

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came from Bayside Performance right here in Vancouver who are great to deal with.

Puig windscreens seem to be priced pretty much the same at most internet sites...go for the one that offers the best shipping cost.

Thanks pal for the sound advise.... Cheers !!!:rockon:

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I ordered mine over the weekend and it should be here on Monday. I'll post some pictures once the new screen is on.

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I finally got my new Puig Windscreen in......here are the pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
You didn't install the plastic edging? I think it looks more "finished" with the edging installed.

I used the edging from the original windscreen. You can see it in the second picture. It blends in very well because it's also black.

haasfam

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I finally got my new Puig Windscreen in......here are the pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Where did you get yours at and how much did it cost? I have the same bike and would love to get it to help out on the wind. Has it helped with that? I am 6'2" and the wind bothers me a little. Also, it looks awesome.

Postal1979

Reaction score
Visit site
Solo moto parts has the racing ones cheaper than kneedraggers.com, but kneedraggers has the touring style if you want a taller windscreen.
looking into it more. Kneedraggers was cheaper $3 over all with shipping. I guess the price would be the same if I got a color one (red, blue or smoke) are $74.95, but dark smoke, clear & black are $71.95 for 07s.
07/08 have a choice of Racing or Touring (prices are all differnet)
05/06 have a choice of Racing, Touring, or Standard (prices are all differnet)

Kneedraggers also has like 4 different places to choose from to get item shipped from or pick it up. They are based out of DE, but can ship from DE,CA,ID,TX..
Solo is out of CA
Depends on where you are from and how fast you want it.

Old Fart

Reaction score
Visit site
save your money.bought o7 touring screen last jan. went for my first ride sunday. its awful.i am 5ft 8in. lot of noise. could not pin point what was going on at first. head up our down did not seem to make any difference. than it started to rain ( big help) water would come strait back to my visor and than go down.i have owned several m/c with fairings/shields and never seen water go strait down off the visor before.i will cut off 2in and see how that works.thats the difference between the two wind screens.