PSR Dagger Levers

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my set of PSR Dagger levers in the mail today. I got anodized black shorties for both brake and clutch. Here is how they look:

manas12-albums-mods-picture3794-psr-dagger-brake-clutch-black-shorty-levers.jpg

Installation: The installation was a breeze. Did the brake lever first since that looked the easier one of the two. While doing the clutch lever, I guess I did not apply enough grease at the pivot the first time because the clutch wasn't engaging after I released the lever. But that was easy to correct with some white lithium grease. I wasn't able to take pictures of them on the bike, but I should be able to do so tomorrow.

Look and Feel: I really liked the look of the levers and hence decided to go with them. I do like the Pazzo's as well, but those are too common, and I was priced out of the ASV levers even though they are the best ones out there. Anyways, the PSR's look awesome on the bike!

Operation: Initially I was skeptical about getting a shorty lever for the clutch side because you I had to apply considerable force on the stock levers and wasn't sure if 2 fingers would do the job. No worries! The operation is smooth, easy and requires the least effort. Plus, they are click'n'roll, which on the clutch side really helped me because I don't have the biggest of hands.

All in all, very pleased with them! If anyone is interested, I got them from indysuperbike.com. I love this site. Good people and really good customer service.

-Manas.

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are pictures of the levers installed on the bike

manas12-albums-mods-picture3795-psr-dagger-levers-installed.jpg

Clutch Side
manas12-albums-mods-picture3796-clutch-shorty.jpg

Brake Side

manas12-albums-mods-picture3797-brake-shorty.jpg

Let me know what your guys think.

-Manas.