Proud but nervous Father

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't agree with this more. Time on the dirt teaches all sorts of traction control that pure street riders have a hard time mastering on pavement alone.

99% of the top tier racers started riding on the dirt, and racing there years before they got to pavement.

Like this rider? You think this rider spent some time on the dirt?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srMakWD6Jaw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Almost Motorcycle Crash Very Funny[/ame]

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
99% of the top tier racers started riding on the dirt, and racing there years before they got to pavement.

Ladies in general have much less trouble with controlling their top speed; it.

Not in Europe. They start on the road - pocket rockets or 125s. Rosd racing for kids, especially in Spain, is where its at.

As for ladies controlling their top speed? Um, well, yeah - sure we do ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
Not in Europe. They start on the road - pocket rockets or 125s. Rosd racing for kids, especially in Spain, is where its at.

As for ladies controlling their top speed? Um, well, yeah - sure we do ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladies only control their speed when they realize the men they are with are losing ground. For some reason, a speedo is like advanced calculus to their eyes... they just turn a blind eye and hit the throttle. This is from experience! Make sure your daughter knows not to speed or is a math genius.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Like this rider? You think this rider spent some time on the dirt?

YouTube - Almost Motorcycle Crash Very Funny

I love the view of the pit crew! At about 0:21, they ALL have their hands over their mouths!!
What an amazing save!! :thumbup:
As for controlling TOP speed, yes, women are more inclined to "behave" on the roads. As for GETTING to top speed, well, the quicker the better!! :BLAA: