Project Ironman

Jeffvest06

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i dont have to worry about the mapping either as i too have an 07. but i am going to put the power commander on it though . thanks for the help ill post pics as well when im done.:thumbup::thumbup:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good.

My only concern is the clip ons.

Looks like the only thing supporting the clip ons is the pinch bolt. I would suggest machining something to make use of that hole on the side to constrain them to the tripple tree. It wouldnt take alot of force, in particular braking, to have them shift forward on you.

Just my .02

-bryan

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys, the faring arrived yesterday, got the clip-ons and triple tree sanded, painted and baked. started painting the faring aswell, plus I painted my autocross helmet, a few new pics for ya.:thumbup:

It's a KTM Duke ll
SH102611.jpg

Needs HIDs
SH102612.jpg

This ain't no easy-bake oven
SH102613.jpg

Test fitting
SH102615.jpg

Scaring the other cars at the track
SH102594.jpg

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
Good job on the teasing dude, you definitely caught my interest!
This is gonna be one sick looking bike!

Nick

Reaction score
Visit site
No pclll, and have no cat no muff even though its a 07 i thought you would still need to correct the mapping
i am asking because i have an 2007 and was thinkin of doing a k&n and slip on but i thought it would lean the bike out too much

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
No pclll, and have no cat no muff even though its a 07 i thought you would still need to correct the mapping
i am asking because i have an 2007 and was thinkin of doing a k&n and slip on but i thought it would lean the bike out too much

Having no exhuast doesn't change the air/fuel ratio, it just improves the flow of exhuast, I still have the stock air filter, now if you install a K&N filter you'll slightly lean out the a/f ratio, but thats what the o2 sensor is for, it provides feedback for the ECU, thus allowing the ECU to adjust the injectors for any change in the a/f ratio, if you start messing with the throttle bodies or velocity stacks on an 07' that's when you need to install a PClll or Juicebox.

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is still a work in progress:D. The Mustang is my moms, custom built by Cerveni's:rockon:, it was her mother's day present last year. I drive a sedan focus.

005.jpg

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Well it looks more like R2-D2 than Ironman, but it's still cool, I went nuts not riding for a week during the coversion, enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E74LGMGvYbQ]YouTube - 07' fz6 streetfighter conversion[/ame]

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't belive how the camera makes my voice sound like a completely different person:eek:, anyways heres an exhuast video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTTK2vlAkHg]YouTube - FZ6 w/ straight pipes test run[/ame]