Price on 2008 FZ6

mustangmanv6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys i am new to this site and new to the community. I am looking at a flawless black FZ6 with 3600 miles on it with two medium Shoei FR-1000 helmets. What would you think is a good price for it. I'm getting the bike for $3500 does it sound like a good deal?

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree.. It's not a SCREAMING you stole it deal but it's much better than fair..
I dare you to try to wear it out.. :)

IndyFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a good deal to me. I just bought a 2008 with 2300 miles for $4200 with a Scorpion exo1000 helmet, jacket and gloves.

mustangmanv6

Reaction score
Visit site
It's also the original owner. Do you guys think i could buy it at that price and turn around and make a small profit or even break even in the spring? I thought this was a better deal because i almost bought a 2006 for $3000 but it had 1900 miles.

I also is there anything that i should be aware of with these bikes i have been doing research on them for a while but is there anything you have come across...like is there any inherent weaknesses in the motor or drivetrain, paint, or anything...even something small....any info would be helpful :)

Last edited:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good, just broken in and ready to go. Make sure the basic maintenance has been done. Not sure I'd wear a used helmet but you could always sell them to someone else (how's that for hypocrisy). Black's a no-miss color for a bike. Go for it.

squirrel_master

Reaction score
Visit site
Your not going to lose much money on the bike when you sell it... and I would say would be worth it if you want to sell it in the spring.

They are good bikes, I just picked one up. The only thing I knew about them was that they had a more upright seating position than something like the zx6r I used to own. So far I love it. It has the sport bike power plus it was comfortable for a 800 mile round trip a few weeks back.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
sounds about as good a deal as you are going to find. I doubt you would get any lower. The helmets only sweeten the deal. Your only decision now is where you want to ride to!! Go for it.

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd value the helmets at close to zero .... I wouldn't wear someone elses lid, but that's up to you.