Preview: CHARGE

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
From here

Charge-the-movie.jpg

For MotoGP fans, Mark Neale’s Faster is probably the pinnacle of portraying two-wheels on the big screen (or in your living room). It chronicles the progression from two-stroke 500cc GP racing to the birth of MotoGP and four-stroke prototypes. Neale’s newest work, Charge, carries on with this same vein, and documents the world’s first electric motorcycle race, the TTXGP, at the Isle of Man TT last year.
Ewan McGregor is back narrating along with plenty of on-bike footage and candids with all your favorite e-moto personalities. Available in Spring 2010, this movie is sure to take up a spot on your DVD rack…we certainly can’t wait to see it. Trailer after the jump.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I have FASTER and its sequel and really enjoy watching them... this should be very interesting since it'll eventually replace our beloved combustion engine racing!! :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing. 30 years ago I worked for a guy that had a Sunbeam with a starter/generator from a 727. How they were using that was pretty amazing. Now with the computer technology we have sampling and phase management that is easy in comparison.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[/QUOTE]Now with the computer technology we have sampling and phase management that is easy in comparison.[/QUOTE]

Translation please...:tard:

I am all for anything that advances two wheel technology, but I'd be hard pressed to give up the internal combustion engine at this point.

Looks to be a good flick though...