PR3's

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Had the Z8's before, good tire in my opinion. Moved to PR3's, more confidence in the corners whilst wet, grip is awesome. Can't go wrong with either.
I got my set from Amazon for about 300$

412fz6

Decepticon
Reaction score
Visit site
I ran the PR3 for about 11,000 miles. They were awesome in the Wet and great in the hot and humid we get around here. My only issue was at the end when they squared off pretty bad. But I'll get that with any tire I imagine. I switched to The Z8s and they perform quite well in the wet I have found. It is now too cold for me and I have begun the winter strip and clean but I look forward to putting in some serious work with the Z8s in the spring.

Jay

Rumpole

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the Z8 might get my bucks. got this from Peter Stevens

Hi Peter

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.Michelin PR3 $563.90 a pair incl fit and balance.Dunlop RS2 $499.80 a pair incl fit and balance.To replace your spark plugs would be $160.00 parts and labour.Please feel free to contact me if you would like to make an appointment.

Regards

Peter Stevens Motorcycles
62 Maroondah Hwy
Ringwood, Vic 3134

Ph: (03) 9870 0222
Email: @peterstevens.com.au

$150 for plugs?????
forget it.

Might look at the Metzlers.

Reason I didn't like the PR2's was they squared off real quick and didn't handle all that well.
The Dulop Q2's I bought are softer but lasted the same distance and handled great. Right down to the end which is approaching.
Rumps

HEY - the tire thread that isnt a tyre thread he he. Thanks for your help

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn I'm to late :p I'm in love with the pr3's, on my adventure I drag my pegs in wet corners so they must be doing something right. And the pr3's are cheaper here than the z8's.
Btw I like the motorrad magazine, but they favour german made stuff. So metzeler and BMW get bonus points before the review begins.