Powercomander issue

Billhockey1993

Reaction score
Visit site
2005 yamaha fz6 8000 miles never had an issue. I installed a powercomander 5 and it was running fine. but now i know the battery is getting power because the dash lights up but it wont even try to turn over i dont know if its not getting fuel or what
is wrong with it. Did I possibly install incorrectly? Help please thanks

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If it won't turn over it is electrical. Not fuel. Make sure the neutral and side stand switches are ok after checking battery voltage.

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
I would check to make sure your kill switch is working correctly, may be obvious but sometimes its the little things...
I've done this before. Left the kill switch on and it did the same symptoms the OP described. It was one of those "you dummy" moments. This is definitely something to check.

Billhockey1993

Reaction score
Visit site
I've done this before. Left the kill switch on and it did the same symptoms the OP described. It was one of those "you dummy" moments. This is definitely something to check.

.......well you were right I feel like the biggest dummy now lol:BLAA:. I NEVER use the kill switch I always just turn the key off but for some reason it was pressed. Thanks for your help guys what a relief!