Power commander III

BThomas220

Reaction score
Visit site
Power commander III. It came off my 2004 FZ6.

Asking $200

I will ship within the US.

2012-11-19191000.jpg

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Ben

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
If someone is really interested in this. You need to snatch this up! Definetly worth it! If I didn't have one I would so buy it.

Do you have the cd that comes with it?

No matter you can download the maps and stuff for free on dynojet.com

Buy!!!

gottherim4

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my bike used and it came with the PC3. For anyone wanting one, BThomas220's picture has exactly what I have. The Power Commander software is very easy to find online as well as several different FZ6 maps. I haven't experienced the bike without the PC3, so I cant speak for the difference it makes, I just wanted to put in my two cents about the easy of finding the software. Good luck on the sale!

bansheefreak89

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my bike used and it came with the PC3. For anyone wanting one, BThomas220's picture has exactly what I have. The Power Commander software is very easy to find online as well as several different FZ6 maps. I haven't experienced the bike without the PC3, so I cant speak for the difference it makes, I just wanted to put in my two cents about the easy of finding the software. Good luck on the sale!
Thanks for the info gottherim4!

bansheefreak89

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold to Bansheefreak89!!!

Enjoy Bro!!!

Thanks BThomas220!! It was waiting for me when I got home from work today. Hooked it up to my bike and sent the closest base map for my exhaust (Arrow kit w/ cat. elim.) to it and everything worked flawlessly!! Can't wait for some decent riding weather to take her out and see how she runs!! :D