Post your Pet!!!

Here's our Yorkshire Terrier "Trevor" -- he's about 1.5 years here. He's a pretty big Yorkie but at least he helps me exercise -- likes to run and I can barely keep up.

Took a while for my wife/daughter to convince me to give in to a "dog in the house" but happy I did.

Smart, cute, and always there to greet me when I get home.

4616422328_9fe5c7ecfa.jpg

4615807357_c63394d691.jpg

Dennis

Maggie the not so ferocious beast (My German Shepherd.) And my girlfriend's dogs Teddy the Pomeranian and Tia the Chihuahua.

OK guys get your shots in now. Here is Ari. My fiance absolutely had to have him so here he is in all his glory. He is a 6 month old pekapoo.

Here's Bandit. He's a rescue from South Carolina (Upstate Animal Rescue of SC-a great organization! Check them out on petfinder.com). He was shipped to northern NY via 21 different volunteer vehicles over 2 days. He has adjusted nicely and he's sweet as pie. He's about a year and lived in the rescue shelter from the time he was 5 weeks old until we adopted him a few months ago.

The Humpy's , well namely Mrs Humpy added to the family this morning :thumbup: Allow me to introduce little Sally the Mini Fox Terrier :D

Wow! that's a cute baby! I like animals so much all my neighbors say I should get a pet but.......

Back