Porche 911 eat my dust.......:Flip:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking at different route to and from work and I have found a nice country route. 8 miles of quite roads with some nice twisties.

Yesterday I was following an (05) Porche 911 and he nailed it. The road was clear so I nailed it to. I was following him for about 5 miles and we were having a bit of a laugh swaping road positions. Eventually we came to a busy intersection and I pulled up beside him.
He wound down his window and we had a bit of a chat. I asked him if he was really going for it, and he said he was. I told him that I was also riding hard (I was to. My ability meant I would not have been comfortable going quicker, the bike had loads left in it though) we were doing between 65 - 80mph. He was very impressed at the power of the FZ6. I was really impressed with how the bike felt over the different types of road surfaces. It was one of the best trips home from work I have had in a long while + for a cager he was a really nice guy .:Sport:

Last edited:

hobbit

Short fat and hairy :))))
Reaction score
Visit site
Perryn Porsche owner's usually are a great bunch as they know they got the motor and the money and more than likely the girl at home. They are more than willing to have a spat in the twisties and they love the occasional TL GP and they are gracious in defeat at least they wont run ya down to win:thumbup:

Ferris

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I have to ask was this a 997,996, or 993 and was it a C4, C2, GT3, GT2 :rockon: , TT, or a C4S?

A GT3 is amazing in the turns, a TT is orgasmic in the straights, a GT2 will cause me to hump the owner'e leg, any other model, Eh whatever.

edit: Oh ok it was an 05 so a 996... now back to the model

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I have to ask was this a 997,996, or 993 and was it a C4, C2, GT3, GT2 :rockon: , TT, or a C4S?

A GT3 is amazing in the turns, a TT is orgasmic in the straights, a GT2 will cause me to hump the owner'e leg, any other model, Eh whatever.

edit: Oh ok it was an 05 so a 996... now back to the model
Mate I have no idea, I was concentrating on the road not the tag on the back. Besides cars don't do it for me so i'm not ever really looking. What I do know is :
It was black.
It was not an FZ6.

Are you a Porche owner by any chance?

Ferris

Reaction score
Visit site
Mate I have no idea, I was concentrating on the road not the tag on the back. Besides cars don't do it for me so i'm not ever really looking. What I do know is :
It was black.
It was not an FZ6.

Are you a Porche owner by any chance?

HAHAH I'm with you on worrying about riding... No I'm not an owner but I had my share of Audi's and BMW's. I was shopping for a 993 at one point. The 993 911 was the last "drivers" (yumm oversteer) 911, minus the GT3, but when owning one you need about 1-2K extra a month budgeted for maintanence plus if you do it yourself you need a lift as everything requires engine removal. Anyway I digress....

I simply meant that you should have no trouble in the straights against anything but TT and no trouble in the twisties against all but the GT3. Sounds like great fun though, I love when people drive or ride whatever they own.

W

wrightme43

One of my customers just bought a C4S. It is bad. He is a good guy. The stinking tires look like solid slabs of rubber under it. Its just insane.