po shame ?

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
new to me fz had dark oil, so I. prepaed for it with new yammi filter and (gasp) rotella.

the filter needed channel locks to remove .

the drain plug ? a freaking impact gun. 13" breaker bar wouldn't budge it!

after the super loose stem bearing and super tight drain plug, I wonder what else ill find.....

ebk02

Reaction score
Visit site
new to me fz had dark oil, so I. prepaed for it with new yammi filter and (gasp) rotella.

the filter needed channel locks to remove .

the drain plug ? a freaking impact gun. 13" breaker bar wouldn't budge it!

after the super loose stem bearing and super tight drain plug, I wonder what else ill find.....

Hopefully, a great bike..... I have been through more bikes than can be counted, only to find this great all around machine......
and by the way, an oil filter socket works wonders to remove the filter in the space provided......

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
hi everyone, first post on this sight and its on the wall of shame. the rear axle nut, washer, and tire/chain tensioner thingy just came off while riding. is this a reoccuring problem or a freak accident? overall 55 dollars to replace that stuff along with a giant headach of being broke down on the side of the road. i guess its what i get for getting cheap labor to replace my tires.

hope to post more in the future guys, i use this website for every question on the amazing bike. Have a nice day :thumbup:

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully, a great bike..... I have been through more bikes than can be counted, only to find this great all around machine......
and by the way, an oil filter socket works wonders to remove the filter in the space provided......

yep, everything else is great so far. new rubber is a really nice thing. :)

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Get one of those cap style filter wrenches. If the wrench rotates and doesn't work drill a small hole on the side of the cap wrench, then drive a 2" self tapping screw into the filter. It should come right off using a ratchet