PM from tcmalker on SBN

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I know a lot of us are probably members at SBN as well, though I rarely visit there anymore. Late yesterday afternoon, I got a notification that I had a new PM over there so I went and checked it out. Weirdly, it was from tcmalker and just said "hey, what's up?"

I was just wondering if anyone else here got one from him? It's odd that he would PM me as I was one of his biggest critics when he was a member here. Because of that, I didn't respond to it.

Anyone else get one from him?

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
I know a lot of us are probably members at SBN as well, though I rarely visit there anymore. Late yesterday afternoon, I got a notification that I had a new PM over there so I went and checked it out. Weirdly, it was from tcmalker and just said "hey, what's up?"

I was just wondering if anyone else here got one from him? It's odd that he would PM me as I was one of his biggest critics when he was a member here. Because of that, I didn't respond to it.

Anyone else get one from him?

Nope, but i'd follow it up, and see if he was either remorseful or just PO'd

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd do what you did, no response. The kid thrives off attention, why give it to him? TBH haven't really given him a second thought since he got the boot. He's in the past now :rolleyes: