Plastics, rear handle, lower fairing brackets, center stand, cowling etc...

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought an 05 FZ6 and the seller gave a bunch of extras, in rough shape in my opinion but still usable if you need em! Front faring and inside pieces, side faring pieces, 2 metal brackets that hold lower fairing, rear muffler plastic, not pictured center stand what i think is for the FZ6 and the rear handles. More pics upon request. Make offer and pay shipping!

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
those brackets will be useful for someone that gets a bellypan off ebay or something like that as most of them don't come with hardware, not an expensive part by any means but holds a lot of value. Took me a long time to get a bellypan as I couldn't find any hardware

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
I was considering keeping the center stand and trying to put it on. Still have all other parts none sold yet, will post here when they are. What should the belly pan brackets go for?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested in the grab handles but I dont know what postage to Australia might be.
It could kill the idea from my POV. If ctbandit isn't interesed, PM me with your thoughts on price.. I dont want to start a bidding war- he has first dibs

colour doesn't concern me as I plan to re-paint anyway

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
Have sold nothing yet! Lower brackets are on ebay search "Yamaha FZ6 FZ 6 2005 Lower Fairing Panel Cowl Brackets Mount" PM about anything else, will ship anywhere as long as you cover the shipping!

UpInTheAir89

Reaction score
Visit site
Just recently had my first experience laying down the bike, which (among other things) resulted in a cracked tail fairing. I could be blind, but I can't tell if you have the tail fairing in there or not (the piece that has the grab bars) happen to have that as well?

Edit: Disregard, must have been blind to the first page of comments. I see that you have it listed. Did it get sold off or do you still have it? Tried to find it on ebay, but it didn't pop up.
Also, It looks identical to mine right now, but happen to know if I should be able to use your '05 piece on my '09?

Last edited:

gerardfry

Reaction score
Visit site
Recently had pretty bad wreck on my 05 fz6. (old fart in a Camry pulled out in front of me) I'd guess it will total but if not I will need some parts. I dont know how old this post is or how to tell. If you have the rear grab handles piece I'm interested in it as mine is broke in half.....