Plastic around end can loose?

Paulie Myrus

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks I've taken a couple of pics, I only noticed it the other day, The piece in the pic, doesnt connect at the bottom. Its loose. The little pieces that sweep under the pipes. Any thoughts greatly appreciated :)

IMG_2933.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2934.jpg
    IMG_2934.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 32

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As I re-call, if you loosen the two side 10mm head bolts, just under the muffler(each side), you should be able to push it back in.

I don't think the bolts actually go thru it but is crimped when those bolts are tighten down. I re-placed the left directional awhile ago
and had to lower the rear plate. That plastic also came loose. Once back together and that plastic pushed back in, nice and tight..

Paulie Myrus

Reaction score
Visit site
As I re-call, if you loosen the two side 10mm head bolts, just under the muffler(each side), you should be able to push it back in.

I don't think the bolts actually go thru it but is crimped when those bolts are tighten down. I re-placed the left directional awhile ago
and had to lower the rear plate. That plastic also came loose. Once back together and that plastic pushed back in, nice and tight..

Cheer Townsend :) That did the trick!