PJ1 -- All you'll ever need

damnpoor

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to let everyone know that PJ1 (and probably other similar chain lubes) is the best thing on the planet for all kinds of household lubrication needs. I've used in on sliding doors, squeaky hinges, sticky car doors, and difficult key locks. I wanted to share just in case someone has a tough or squeaky door somewhere.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to use PJ1 until I was able to buy Dupont's Teflon multi use chain wax. The PJ1 flung all over my bike making a horrible mess. Dupont's chain wax has very little "fling off" and does a great job of taking care of my chain and other mechanical parts....:thumbup:

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to use PJ1 until I was able to buy Dupont's Teflon multi use chain wax. The PJ1 flung all over my bike making a horrible mess. Dupont's chain wax has very little \\"fling off\\" and does a great job of taking care of my chain and other mechanical parts....:thumbup:

Dupont's chain wax is amazing. It has pretty much replaced my trusty can of WD40 for most common lube scenarios. WD40 still works petter as a penatrant(sp), but the Dupont stuff is a much better lube, and sticks with out being sticky. I use it from scissors to chains, and it is only like $5 USD a can.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to use PJ1 until I was able to buy Dupont's Teflon multi use chain wax. The PJ1 flung all over my bike making a horrible mess. Dupont's chain wax has very little \"fling off\" and does a great job of taking care of my chain and other mechanical parts....:thumbup:

did you use PJ1 lube or wax? cause if you you use the wax and put it on when your done when the chain is hot it wont fling all over...