Pilot power 2ct

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about 5,000 miles into the set of Road 2's I put on back in March, and they're still gripping wonderfully. But I am starting to suspect they won't last as long as the Z6's I use to have. Both are wearing really evenly across the tread, but they're getting closer and closer to the wear bars up front. I'm not there yet but I have the feeling I will be in another few thousand.

bane

Boss
Reaction score
Visit site
hello com-padres, long time since my last post :spank::spank: please do not throw me out :(

so I was hoping to receive some advice for tires from the subject, namely my friend both a set of Pilot Power but they are not 2CT (they are produced this year-fresh like orange :D) he had a really good deal for them, and now he received really good discount for another set which he suggested me to buy... price is really, really good and am considering to buy them tomorrow but I do not know the difference between Pilot Power and Pilot Power 2CT :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:surrender:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hello com-padres, long time since my last post :spank::spank: please do not throw me out :(

so I was hoping to receive some advice for tires from the subject, namely my friend both a set of Pilot Power but they are not 2CT (they are produced this year-fresh like orange :D) he had a really good deal for them, and now he received really good discount for another set which he suggested me to buy... price is really, really good and am considering to buy them tomorrow but I do not know the difference between Pilot Power and Pilot Power 2CT :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:surrender:

Different compounds. The Pilot Power will probably give you more miles but the 2ct will give you better grip.

Pilot Power Michelin Motorcycle Tires

Pilot Power 2CT Michelin Motorcycle Tires