pig spotters??

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys looking to ditch the stock ant feelers on my 07 fz6 was wondering if anyone knew if the st machine pig spotter mirrors for an r6 would work? any other suggestions encouraged as well

Last edited:

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
IIRC their completely customizable, come with an undrilled attachment plate so you can drill it to fit whatever you need it on. A buddy of mine has them so I'll try and remember to ask to make sure. FWIW "pigs" (with extremely bright flashing lights) are about the only thing you'll see out of them - its just a small convex mirror. On the other hand you can see your blind spot with them.

KindredGhost

Reaction score
Visit site
When i was shopping for a used fz6, I came across one that had these mirrors on it. I didn't like them at all. You have to strain your eyes to see anything in them.

In other words, i feel they are VERY VERY VERY VERY DANGEROUS.

You know the saying "objects in mirror are closer than they appear"? That's an understatement.

KG

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Pretty much next to usless for function. All show, no go. Way to small to be usefull. Not DOT approved either if you happen to care about that.

Only people who seem to want/use them are the Stuntaz with da mad Skillz yo. :squid:

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
When i was shopping for a used fz6, I came across one that had these mirrors on it. I didn't like them at all. You have to strain your eyes to see anything in them.

In other words, i feel they are VERY VERY VERY VERY DANGEROUS.

You know the saying "objects in mirror are closer than they appear"? That's an understatement.

KG

yea i usually ride by the "objects in mirror are rapidly disappearing" lol

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
since no one seems to hot on these anyone got any alternative suggestions for mirrors that would help downsize the stock ones cuz i just think the stock ones are an atrocity to the lines of the bike

vokal389

Reaction score
Visit site
I would recomend the CRG handle bar mirrors. I bought one yesterday put it on my bike, ohhhh man are those things clear!!! and adjustable for your riding position. the mirror its self is a little bigger than the top of a soda can. I personally enjoy them :) happy mirror hunting

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
I would recomend the CRG handle bar mirrors. I bought one yesterday put it on my bike, ohhhh man are those things clear!!! and adjustable for your riding position. the mirror its self is a little bigger than the top of a soda can. I personally enjoy them :) happy mirror hunting

any chance on some pics??