pics of my new ride

JaysFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some pics of my new ride, but I bet you all have a good idea of what one of these look like:rolleyes:

JaysFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone has made me feel very welcome :D I am glad to be a part of the fz6 community. Ride safe and have fun!:thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone has made me feel very welcome :D I am glad to be a part of the fz6 community. Ride safe and have fun!:thumbup:
This is hand's down the best forum community on the net.are you gonna enter the B.O.T.M. contest?it's gonna be a good one this month!! :D

JaysFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I like those gold rims on your bike shreveport1 ! that is a wicked looking machine:eek: well have to see about the B.O.T.M. , Ill give it a shot

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Shrev, that's actually a great pic once it's cleaned up! BOTM entry?

Last edited:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I like those gold rims on your bike shreveport1 ! that is a wicked looking machine:eek: well have to see about the B.O.T.M. , Ill give it a shot

That's not gold on his rims, it's rust from riding it into that swimming pool behind it! :rolleyes:

Nice bike, Jay. The cobalt is my favorite color.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride jaysFZ6. Good to see it has frame sliders. Are those grips original or aftermarket? They look very black. As for the color - we'll, I guess you'll have to live with it :)justkidding:).

:welcome: from :canada:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thankyou,the wheel's are from a black 08 r6 I put chrome rim's on...The best part about the bike of the month contest is it gives you a reason to go riding!! You have got to have cool scenery in the pic!!! :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shrev, that's actually a great pic once it's cleaned up! BOTM entry?
Me and 99venguer are going to some cool local's Sunday too take some more B.O.T.M. PIC's we took that shot last night in my back yard,and got some good ones but neither of us thought good enough,so we have to do some riding now!! LOL :D P.S. I put a couple of pic's in the gallery this morning..