PIC Request: FZ6 with Chrome or Polished Rims

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Just what title says....I tried search here and the web but found notta. Looking for pic of FZ6's with preferably Chrome rims but Polished will get the idea across. Awesome would be Chrome Rim on all black FZ. Got chance to buy some R6s rims at great price and debating.....thought chrome wheels might set-off the otherwise all black styling of my bike.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just what title says....I tried search here and the web but found notta. Looking for pic of FZ6's with preferably Chrome rims but Polished will get the idea across. Awesome would be Chrome Rim on all black FZ. Got chance to buy some R6s rims at great price and debating.....thought chrome wheels might set-off the otherwise all black styling of my bike.

You'll want to check out Wolfmans bike. Beautimis rims!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
If you have a angle die.grinder or just a angle grinder, you could polish you wheels yourself with just a buffing pad and if you wanted that chrome look the go to.a even higher buffing pad w/compound....if you do this i bet it would look sharp, but be prepared for carpal tunnel

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
My rims are toast due to 6" curb at 45mph but much thanks one look at Wolfmans bike was all I needed. Pulling the trigger on the chromes. Thanks all

ice

Reaction score
Visit site

Funny this question came up.
I was riding in the mountains yesterday. Stopped at a motorcycle hangout.
I was sitting on the porch when a guy pulls up in front of me riding a Zuk 1000.
The rims on his black and orange bike looked like the were chrome.
I ask if they were chrome.
He said the were stock black painted wheels that have had the paint removed and polished to a brilliant shine.
He said the previous owner did it by hand.
They looked good.