Photo Shop my bike?

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Curious to see what my bike will look like with a certain scheme.
I want the frame and wheels, powder coated gold (not with huge flakes or anything) engine black.
Swingarm, either black, gold or I'll just leave it and polish it so something matches the forks.
I guess, basically, the theme I would like, is similar to the trans am used in the original smokey and the bandit.
So give me some ideas with that theme in mind. I would like to keep the smoke I have on the tank, as that's already a nice custom touch on my bike.
When I come home from tour at the end of next summer, I won't be able to ride (winter time) and would like to rebuild the bike, since it will sit for almost 2 years without being riden.

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
There you go! One in with black and one with a gold swing arm... sorry its a little rushed, am at work ;) Let me know if you need any adjustments :thumbup:

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the black swingarm. Someone on here had a gold stripe on their tank, that may look good on this color scheme as well.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the black swingarm looks better too. Also one less thing to powdercoat. I'm not a big fan of that striped gas tank, reminds me too much of nascar. The signature looks a little odd too, like it was mirrored or written right to left. I think it would look even better if the rearset and pegs were bronze as well. Its a nice color combo.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! I wish I could do that type of stuff, but I'm more mechanical than I am computer savy.
I'll probably be going with the black swingarm with a gold chain, and some gold accents on the body work, and black forks...
Fall and winter of 2010 will be when this gets done.