Petrol prices falling

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Paid $2.19 this morning. That is a .20 cent drop in three days! Finally.

rene

Reaction score
Visit site
my local petrol station just went to 94.9 a litre wooot :D

i used a tesco 5p off voucher the other day and it was 89p somthing.

Havent seen it that cheap since i owned a moped! The litters were actually going up quicker than the cost :eek:

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
running 2 cars, 2 road bikes, 2 crossers , a track bike and scooter has been hard this year

:confused: :shakehead:

It figures that everybody falls back on their old habits when gas prices come down again. If one thing, I hoped that the past crisis would have opened our eyes a bit, perhaps even inspired us to think about the way we're destroying the planet and the will to change...

But I guess not. Enjoy it while you can everybody, in 20-30 years from now, there won't be any petrol left.

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just to cheer everybody up; the price cuts have been led by supermarkets who have been trying to get people in the doors.
Christmas is coming so times will be getting better for them and they won't need to discount fuel to get custom.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just saw this on gas buddy. It's just a couple of miles from me at a Walmart

gas_buddy.jpg

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not just our economy is in the crapper, many across the world are in the same boat.... guess u were just lucky

You serious???? Its only just gone up here in Ireland. It was low alright but then our wonderful government decided that since the american economy was f-ing up ours that they would introduce some more taxes to offset the deficit in ours!!!

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking at some photos yesterday and petrol prices are cheaper in Denmark now, than they were in May 2007.

Steve

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just saw this on gas buddy. It's just a couple of miles from me at a Walmart

gas_buddy.jpg

WOW! Now that is more like it. :thumbup: My local Ghetto Gas, "Major Brand, is still $2.09. The Shell across the street matches their price so this week Shell got my business. It was nice to fill the bike up for only $8.63. Any I was able to fill my truck up for less than $50.00 this week for the first time in a year.