Parts Place

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi:

I just wanted to let you all know of a place to order OEM parts. They are really inexpensive comparitavely (to Ron Ayers even) They are Carolina Cycle Center, in NC. The website is Discount Motorcycle Parts. Wholesale to everyone.... I just ordered my 05 cowling, and the two inners pieces for $121 plus $21 shipping. My dealer price would have been $185. Ron Ayers same prices would have been $131.23 plus $15 shipping(not a big savings overall). It seemed that Ron Ayers had a about a 5-7 day fulfillment period before the shipping. Carolina Cycle said I should have my order within 6 business days. I will keep you all posted as to the timeliness of receiving, as well as the quality of the goodies ;)

Deb

PS, I also saw some reviews on an R6 Forum

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My parts arrived today from Carolina Cycle Centeras promised 6 business days from order date, no sales tax, just a small shipping fee and the parts are the least expensive. Came wrapped and package nicely directly from Yamaha Not too much less than Ron Ayers, but less nontheless..

I got my new cowling and the parts that hold it in. Can't wait to put them on and have my bike whole again..

Deb