[PARTING OUT] Zealot's Official, Unofficial Wreck Parts Thread

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Due to my recent run in with a deer, the Radiator is especially tasty to me - does 30 include the fan? - I don't need the hoses but if you're just looking to get rid of them I understand.

Also somewhat interested in the seat.

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Due to my recent run in with a deer, the Radiator is especially tasty to me - does 30 include the fan? - I don't need the hoses but if you're just looking to get rid of them I understand.

Also somewhat interested in the seat.

Let's say $35 includes the fan and call it a day :)

As for the seat, let me know if somewhat becomes definitive! I've got a good quality picture I can send you!

Shoot me a PM and we'll get something sorted out!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Front fender? will it work on an S1?

Just sold the front fender to somebody, sorry. It would, however.

please clean your PM box

Zealot has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Yeah, the 50 message limit is killing me because it includes sent messages. I've cleared a number of older mail out, so it should be okay for a bit. That being said - I'm running out to Canada Post as we speak to get you a shipping estimate! Stay tuned!

Seanzi

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: [PARTING OUT] REDUCED PRICES Zealot's Official, Unofficial Wreck Parts Thread

13. Battery - $15 (Great shape, put on a tender all winter and used in my regularly ridden for long trips bike. No issues to report)
27. Chain regularly cleaned/lubed - $15
34. Engine + Exhaust headers and precats (22,000km/13,700mi - Fresh oil, filter, spark plugs, TB synced, engine cleaner) - $500 whole or individually parted out via negotiation

Would you be willing to sell me just the exhaust headers?
Let's work out a deal!

33146 zip code.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Radiator flushed and mounted, I'll hold off on fluids and checking until I get the rest of the bike back together, but it looks like it should do the trick.

Thanks!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
nr 17 and nr 16, (handlebar upper clamp and o2 sensor)

what is the overall price which includes shipping to Balikesir, Turkey?

The handlebar clamp has sold already, sorry. That's why it's not on the numbered text list. As for the O2 sensor, I've got that ready to go. I'll package it up as best I can and get you an estimate! Shouldn't be more than a couple of bucks, due to the small size and weight.

How about the Stay and Fairing?

There's an interesting one. They're both functional, partly. Take a look and you'll notice that the stay is bent slightly (could likely be straightened if you've got a bar handy). The fairing is intact as a whole, but the mounts and the likes for it are busted up pretty bad. If you were really, really interested in it, I'd let it go for cheap, but honestly I'm just trying to sell the headlights from it, as it's pretty beat up.

IMG_20151005_110819.jpg