Parting mods, '08 cobalt blue fz6

agp

Reaction score
Visit site
Parting mods, '08 cobalt blue fz6 - Prices reduced

Updated-Sold parts removed from list-Prices Reduced

I'm selling most of the mods from my 2008 Cobalt Blue FZ6. I take payment through paypal and only ship to the continental US. The bike only has 5k miles, most of the parts were on for less than 2.5k miles. The parts are all used unless listed otherwise. All items are first come first serve, please send pm's.

-Powerbronze seat cowl professionally painted cobalt blue. Two of the tabs came off, glue must of failed, no damage to the cowl. The metal tabs scratch the paint below the seat. I was going to switch to velcro. $35

-Yamaha Bellypan. Was on the bike for around 2k miles. All bolts, mounting hardwear and instructions included. $140

-2 OEM windshields. Both are in good condition, normal wear. $15 each

-Colorrite touch up pens. Base color and top color (not clear coat, cobalt blue is a 2 stage color.) These pens have never been used. Colorrite recommends primer and clear coat which is not included. Instructions included. $10 for both

-Professionally painted cobalt blue radiator guards with rubber washers. Mounting screws not included. $10

-Navy Blue Pazzo levers. $100

Last edited:

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Hey, I'm not really sure what my bike is compatible with, but hopefully it will be with the stuff I'm interested in. I have an 05 fz6.

I'm interested in...

- LED Tail light (Is it the one with the turn signals on it?)
- Air filter (not sure if this will fit the 05, trying to google it)

Also, if for some weird reason you ever get rid of your speedo/tach cluster, let me know. I'd love to replace my 05 one for the nice one you've got... I can't stand the digital tach anymore and I have ZERO LUCK trying to find where to buy the better one.

Man, I wish you had posted this 24 hours ago before I spent $450 on a used Two Bros!

agp

Reaction score
Visit site
The LED taillight has the turn signals in it.

There is a pending offer on the air filter and gripsters.

I've searched the site and read in several posts that the scorpions for an '08 will fit an '06. The scorpion exhausts for an '08 and an '06 have the same part numbers on pipecity.com.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I've searched the site and read in several posts that the scorpions for an '08 will fit an '06. The scorpion exhausts for an '08 and an '06 have the same part numbers on pipecity.com.

Is the pending offer my offer? (gripsters)

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com

Somebody sent an offer for the air filter before I replied? Lame.

Anyways, I want these and will buy them, unfortunately I have less money after my exhaust purchase than I thought. If you have the patience to wait until I get paid on Friday, I can throw you an extra 5 bucks or so for your patience. Let me know if that's okay, I understand if not.

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased the moles, they are in prestine condition. Thanks. Sent you payment via paypal for the pens a few moments ago.

Thanks again.

Road Warrior

Reaction score
Visit site

I thought I would chime in to help you guys out.
The Scorpians on the 08 will fit the 06, i recently did the same mod, I put the Scorpians off an 08 I parted out on to my 06.
Fit perfect and sound great.