Paranormal Activity 2

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw Paranormal Activity 2 today. pretty pretty freaky..... there were some parts that made me almost jump out of my seat.:eek: I liked the way they tied it into the first one. twas done quite well. starts off a little slow but then it really picks up. Have you seen it? If not DO SO!! I would recommend watching the first one though. Not necessary, but adds to the overall experience.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First one bored me and the ending :spank:

Don't think I'd bother paying for this one. I'll wait until it comes out on Foxtel :)

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't pay for the first one I downloaded it. but now I have netflix so I will wait till it comes out on that

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
Its definitely better than the first one.... a lot scarier. part 2 takes place before one ( I don't want to give away the story) I took this girl from Cameroon that I'm trying to get with and every time something freaky happened she was on my arm.... Once she was pretty much jumped on my lap.... So if you are trying to make that first move.... This is a F'ing great movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

g8anos

Reaction score
Visit site
I liked the 1st one better. It was less exaggerated and much closer to reality. It freaked me out because some very similar strange stuff happened in my house a few years ago.

The 2nd one was just an exaggerated version of the 1st one.. To much, if you ask me. Seemed kind of fake.

NearOn

Reaction score
Visit site
I have not seen the 2nd one yet, purely because the 1st one freaked me out for about 2 weeks and Im not afraid of admitting that. I think because it was so simple and close to reality this is why every noise in my house I heard at night for a few weeks sh@t me up! I might watch it one day, but the wife wont watch it, as the 1st one sh@t her up even more than me! lol