Paint MOD

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't tell from pic, but did you paint the outside of the windscreen? If so, I imagine that won't hold up over time, but I could be wrong.

Not my cup of tea overall (I wouldn't use different shade of blue and spike screws for the screen), but that's how it goes.. people have different tastes. If you like how it turned out, it's a great mod!

daredevil27

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea i did paint the out side, i thought about it afterwards i think i may take the paint off and paint the underside instead because im sure rocks etc may chip it. I suppose we'll wait and see. The blue was "Suppose" to match....but it didnt. Ohwell i kinda ike it anyway. The windscreen screws ive always liked the only problem is they are really sharp. Otherewise thanks lol.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea i did paint the out side, i thought about it afterwards i think i may take the paint off and paint the underside instead because im sure rocks etc may chip it. I suppose we'll wait and see. The blue was "Suppose" to match....but it didnt. Ohwell i kinda ike it anyway. The windscreen screws ive always liked the only problem is they are really sharp. Otherewise thanks lol.
I think i still have a stock clear screen you can have if I can find it.. Use Krylon Fusion and paint the inside this time !! :BLAA: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well its not in my usual Rat Holes,but i know it's here ........I can sense it's presence....... i will track it down this weekend..... :D :thumbup: :rockon:

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
Great mod!

Personal preference, but I probably would have painted all that stuff black instead of blue.