PA Fz'ers

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I live in Pennsylvania.....more specifically the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area. I RARELY see any fz6's around here. Well I spotted 2 of black 08 s2's yesterday - same as mine. I doubt I'll get any response here -- but were any of yall on the forum one of these guys?

zackattack784

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I live in Pennsylvania.....more specifically the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area. I RARELY see any fz6's around here. Well I spotted 2 of black 08 s2's yesterday - same as mine. I doubt I'll get any response here -- but were any of yall on the forum one of these guys?
Allentown here. Wasn't me though. I got a blue 09 ;).

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Seems there's more of us in PA than I had thought - maybe we can team up with some of those jersey guys - they ride into eastern pa pretty often.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
I'm just South of Allentown. Ten minutes South of Blackman's to be more specific.

A few years ago, I used to see one or two other FZ6's around, but rarely do I see one now.

You can see me coming with my dual HID projectors shootin' at you. If you get close, you'll see my 2004 FZ6 has R6 forks/brakes and the 2007+ swingarm painted silver.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw a black FZ6 on 512 this afternoon around 330. Wasn't you was it? :p

yezzir thats me -- if you shoot up 512 i'm up a little past bath

so weird to see somebody and come on the forum and there they are....its a small friggen world

Yeah there's a lot more of us than I had originally thought. Perhaps we can meet up and ride over and meet with erci and the jersey crew

Last edited:

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Yeah there's a lot more of us than I had originally thought. Perhaps we can meet up and ride over and meet with erci and the jersey crew

There do seem to be more Fizzers around here than I thought.

That sounds like an interesting idea. Provided that the "group ride" doesn't degenerate into a "group race". I'm getting too old for that crazy stuff on the street.... :D

Ravenfz09

Reaction score
Visit site
i live near scranton, but have been down the allentown way before, just not in awhile. its rare for me to see another fz6 around here

brandon_

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Lancaster and ride a blue '08.

Last Saturday around 1pm someone on an identical bike passed me on Rt. 30 just west of the 222 interchange. It was weird seeing your own bike go by you!