Ozzie & Wolfman go to the Superbikes!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
rather large jovial chaps i bet :D

Yes...and they were "hunting" in packs...at the local Chinese Restaurant, the San Remo Pub....near the Bar at the track...But always near their bikes...same fear as Mikey...Fear of walking!

Oh gosh....i am going down for all this, i just know it!!!!

:eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes...and they were "hunting" in packs...at the local Chinese Restaurant, the San Remo Pub....near the Bar at the track...But always near their bikes...same fear as Mikey...Fear of walking!

Oh gosh....i am going down for all this, i just know it!!!!

:eek:

Crikey! I think I saw one of those strange creatures lurking around my driveway today...... :eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Crikey! I think I saw one of those strange creatures lurking around my driveway today...... :eek:

funny thing is...FZ6 riders can be quite similar...my 3 favourite hobbies seem to be Food, Beer, and bikes! in that order!

:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bikes above Booze! Sheesh! Big call!

:rockon:

Yeah i know but if someone threw me a cold one just as i was planning a ride , i think i'd take the ride first......... The coldie will always wait but the weather can turn nasty in a second :D........ Ohh who am i kidding , where's my Rum gone :D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the great pictures and video! Nice adventure and what a destination!
PI YeeHaa!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i know but if someone threw me a cold one just as i was planning a ride , i think i'd take the ride first......... The coldie will always wait but the weather can turn nasty in a second :D........ Ohh who am i kidding , where's my Rum gone :D
Where does the rum go??? (stumble as I stand up) oh thats right.. LOL :rockon: :D :iconbeer:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where does the rum go??? (stumble as I stand up) oh thats right.. LOL :rockon: :D :iconbeer:

Get over here Donny & i'll introduce you to my mate Bundy Bear :D........ Speaking of which , he must of popped out :( i cant find him in the fridge anywhere :eek:...... That means im gunna have to WALK :spank: down the bottle-o and find him :thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Get over here Donny & i'll introduce you to my mate Bundy Bear :D........ Speaking of which , he must of popped out :( i cant find him in the fridge anywhere :eek:...... That means im gunna have to WALK :spank: down the bottle-o and find him :thumbup:

Watch out for those "drop bears" Dan! ;)

Start drinking West Australian rum. That'll grow hairs on your chest! :eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, are all the "drop bears" related then?..... :eek:

Or is that Tassie folk..... :BLAA:

Well Mick, is from Tassie i reckon....and he reckons he is a "Drop Bear"...there could be a link.....;)

As for Mikey & Me, if we were drop bears, there would be trouble.....me thinks Earthquakes are on the agenda if we were to drop out of a tree!!!

Jay Jay could be a dangerous proposition as a drop bear too!

;)