Owners Age Group

Owner Age Groups

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought mine at 48 - one day before I'd ever ridden a motorcyle. Finished my MSF course the next day and picked up the bike. The only regret is that I waited so long to learn!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought mine at 48 - one day before I'd ever ridden a motorcyle. Finished my MSF course the next day and picked up the bike. The only regret is that I waited so long to learn!

I got my bike when I was 29, rode that whole season (white knuckled) then took the course the next spring. Best thing I have ever done. You were smart and took the course before you started riding. When I took the course, I had to break bad habits as well as learn everything the correct way.

Maddeth

Reaction score
Visit site
24 here and wondering where all the 20 somethings are... I can count bike riders that i know (serious bike riders) below 30 on 1 hand...

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 34. I think this forum is making me fell not so old today. =]

I really don't feel very old, but over the last year my mirror has been telling me differently, with the less and less hair and all.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
I'm 34. I think this forum is making me fell not so old today. =]

I really don't feel very old, but over the last year my mirror has been telling me differently, with the less and less hair and all.

Yeah, I'm 37 now. I'm not necessarily losing any hair, but it's the love handles that are starting to piss me off a bit.

:D

X

616ah

Reaction score
Visit site
29 and counting... rapidly. Sure wish I had gotten into biking 5 or 6 years sooner... your only as old as you feel... and if thats the case... errr, nevermind. :D

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
41 here, vowed I'd get a motorcycle for my 40th birthday and snuck in a month before I turned 41...whew! Feel like an old fart but lovin' the bike!:rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 58. I live in San Diego. I love the rides here!
In my 20's and 30's I previously owned Yamaha XM400 and 2 KZ1000s.