Oooooh.

mogs08

Reaction score
Visit site
This must have hurt... Moore than one place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwBLW_JyIg]YouTube - How not to park your bike - Crazy but still funny accident[/ame]

tiresmoke24

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope he was drunk:don'tknow: Please say he was drunk because there is no other way of explaining that other than a previous head injury :banghead:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I often ride in boxer shorts. It's a good look. :spank:

Hahaha. You're bad Alex!

It's a little hard to see in the video. He rides up slowly so that someone exiting the business/store on the right is coming out and then he enters the lot and he pops the front end up. I think he's a TKO'd after that. People get knocked unconscious but still function as if they are conscious. He doesn't realize he lost his shoe and he's rubbing his head probably from contact with something. He's going to hurt the next day for sure. He hit hard enough that he popped the seat off! Hope the poor :squid: bastid found out a little about himself and can continue to the gifts in the journey.

He might find a job in comedy/entertainment.:D:rolleyes:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was going to say "unbelievable" but then, well, it is believable.

I had to go back to watch again to catch the shoe thing. That's frickin' hilarious. Dang.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
This is what I get for poking around on the nearby links on these things...... not good. not good at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZSnE_s_Y74&feature=related]YouTube - WooooooW WTF extreme bike accident!!![/ame]

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, just like RJ2112 said, typical newbie behavior.

That's one of the scenarios I fear most when I teach new riders. I constantly have to remind them to always bring in the clutch if they panic and can't stop. We had a women ride right off the range and into a cyclone fence a few weeks ago It was 911 time and off she went to the hospital. Thank God it wasn't my class.