Only 5 days!

rdabernig41

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered my scorpion exhaust, fender eliminator, and puig dark smoke windscreen. Now the hardest part...waiting lol.

i got the scorpion exhaust and puig windscreen from jazzmotorsports.com. 499.99 and 76.xx. and i got the fender eliminator from ebay for 49.99. my bill from jazzmotorsports was like 615 i think with tax. great way to spend my income tax return money lol

yeah pretty much. i guess it doesnt matter when the order comes though because the snow wont stop lol. we just got another storm

I know what you mean. I am STILL waiting for my parts too. I hear the UPS van go by my house and rush to the window hoping it will be my stuff, but no, dissapointment still reigns. Then I think; "Tomorrow. It will be here tomorrow." So there IS hope.

i got the scorpion exhaust and puig windscreen from jazzmotorsports.com. 499.99 and 76.xx. and i got the fender eliminator from ebay for 49.99. my bill from jazzmotorsports was like 615 i think with tax. great way to spend my income tax return money lol

So did you got it???!!!:Flash:

I am asking as I want to order the exhausts myself and waiting for jazzmoto to confirm if it is the new or old style exhaust.

Bets Regards,
zamolxes

Back