Oil Barrel Drops!!!!

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys and gals,
something good (kinda) coming from the BAD stock market!! Oil barrels are dropping to $90 a barrel and supposed to keep dropping for a bit. So now is the time to buy gas cheaper!!! The gas prices should start dropping over the next week. I got this info from yahoo and a few other sites.

Ryan

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
Gas prices fall? you are indeed an optimist. It's now dropped by around $50 a barrel in the last month or so, and no change so far. Certainly not by 1/3rd - which is the price that oil has dropped.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
In the last 2-3 months gas has dropped in my area from around $3.80 to $2.98. I'll take that anyday!

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, it's gone down here from $2.0520 a litre to $1.8955 a litre. I'll get the flags out if it ever drops to $4 a gallon here, never mind the price you're paying.... :eek:

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gas prices fall? you are indeed an optimist. It's now dropped by around $50 a barrel in the last month or so, and no change so far. Certainly not by 1/3rd - which is the price that oil has dropped.

It is dropping I have seen a 10-20 cent drop where I am all ready

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Most places in Austin are $3.29, and as low as $2.89 as high as $3.59...only I'd have to go 20 miles for the cheap fuel. Just a few months ago we were at $3.89 to $3.99.

Remember the current price of fuel is what was bought as a future several months ago. Yes it does go up fast than it comes down but it is lowering at a good rate.

Here's a cool site for finding fuel prices in the US > Gas Prices

For you Central Texas folks > Austin Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Texas