OGIO no drag backpack

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody have one of these bags and if so can you fit a riding jacket in it? My fox bag broke and I'm tired of fixing it. Basically all I ever need to carry is my jacket and a hat. I have a Shift Avenger jacket with elbow and shoulder armor and a flexible foam pad in the back.

ogio_2008_no_drag_backpack_black_LG.jpg

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got one - lots of little storage places and VERY comfortable to wear. No matter how much stuff I have in it, it still feels very light once on.

As for the jacket, you should be able to squeeze it in, but not much else would fit in there. If you can wait until later today, I will try to get my jacket in there - just so you know :thumbup:

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
Got one - lots of little storage places and VERY comfortable to wear. No matter how much stuff I have in it, it still feels very light once on.

As for the jacket, you should be able to squeeze it in, but not much else would fit in there. If you can wait until later today, I will try to get my jacket in there - just so you know :thumbup:

Thanks the only time I would need anything but the jacket to fit is when I'm wearing the jacket.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I have a Rivet Freeway jacket - with winter lining and elbow guards and foam backpad. I couldn't get it in the back-pack without bending the backpad, so I didn't force it.

Lots of room in the backpack but not for a jacket.

Hope this helps :D