Off topic but this is too funny.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope the explanation is that his brakes failed at a high speed. Imagine the next job interview this guy had. "Why did you leave your former employer?"

"Welllllllllll..."

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site
How in the heck did that truck climbed up that hill where there is nothing but railroads???? that is a weird shortcut! haha

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO I can as sure you one thing someone lost there CDL and lost there job that day. O by the way today I was on a busy busy 4 lane road. I was in the slow lane doing the speed limit. A car length in front of me in the fast lane grandma doing the same. Right beside me a trucker with no trailer me getting very impatient with grandma. Next thing I know he is in the median running ppl back into traffic trying to turn across our lanes and is passing grandma.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
truck was pushed there from the crossing...you can see the dent in the right side of the trailer where it was hit by the train...funny though!
Actually that is from the cable that is hooked to something. That cable is denting the trailer from the force of whatever is trying to pull it and the weight of the truck. In the position the truck is in I think it would be pretty hard to push a transfer truck side ways with a 53' trailer on back side ways down a rail road track not to mention with the trailer hang down a big embankment. But I am not sure you may be right. Just my opinion. :)