Off to get MARRIED...

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
Best of luck!!! Here is the best wedding topper I've seen. My cousin got a model of his exact 2003 cbr and used it.

LOVE IT!!! Of course as we're flying into St Lucia I remarked, "You know it would be great to have the FZ here to ride around on..." That comment was not warmly accepted...but come to find out later we would probably not have made it back had the bike been there. They drive on the wrong side of the road (sorry to you OZrs) and they're crazy!!!

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
Once I get settled back in here at work I'll post some pics...St Lucia is AMAZINGLY beautiful. I would recommend it to anyone for a get away.

Thanks for all the encouragement and Congrats, Whitney and I had a great time during the wedding and afterward...if everything goes as planned we'll keep having fun for some time. Then there will be kids...:eek:

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
DOH. I just PM'd ya, but missed the dates... Sorry. My wife and I just got back from there on the 11th! It was awesome, and we'll be heading back in a couple of years.

I did find a place that supposedly rents bikes. I think it was called "White's" in Castries. It is the local yamaha dealer. I'll definitly be looking into when we go back, we just ran outta time this time, and the wife was stoked about it too :thumbup:

Not to high-jack your thread, but here's some of our pics for comparison. http://travel.webshots.com/album/571045310HqLpCd

We stayed at the Sandal's Regency. Where'd y'all stay?

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! It can be a great journey, just put her first in all you do and she'll reward you in ways you thought weren't possible(speaking from 15 years of marriage)
btw...have fun riding on your honeymoon, um, I mean,... riding your rented fizzers, yeah that's it!

S

sm00thpapa

Congratz and make sure the hotel you stay at has a good mattress. Have fun! hahahahaha.....

rider1a

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratz and make sure the hotel you stay at has a good mattress. Have fun! hahahahaha.....

Who say's you need a mattress?
flash.gif

May the newly married couple have many years of marital bliss and a healthy way of resolving disputes and disagreements.

Fred

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
Which resort did you end up staying at? How'd you like the trip overall? You sure got some great pics!

We stayed at the Sandals Regency just West of Castries. It was great because we had the best views and most quiet resort, but were also able to hop on a shuttle and be at the other two Sandals Resorts on St. Lucia within 15-20 minutes.

We enjoyed our trip immensely. It really was the perfect honeymoon as we were able to simply do anything we wanted and not worry about a thing. If we didn't want to get up we called our butler. Scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, golf, the list goes on...not to mention just laying around and having as many drinks as you can manage to put down and still make it back to your room. :Flash: