oem clutch lever

squirly

Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted to know if anyone here can help me find a inexpensive adjustable clutch lever or one that is bend in so it would be closer but not shorter.

Last edited:

squirly

Reaction score
Visit site
replacing a oem clutch lever

:eyebrow:
ok i learned the one that interests me is called a dogleg lever.
sorry if I don't have long guy fingers

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
take off bar end and drop bike on left side = closer to you now

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

That is Heresy!!!! At least you should recommend just using a sledgehammer, that way they don't have to pick it back up off the ground ;)

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
OP: If you only do ONE mod to your FZ6, do yourself a favour and get a set of Pazzo levers. Their adjustability transform the bike's handlebar ergonomics and clutch "feel" for riders with smallish hands.
I never understand why bike manufacturers make the front brake lever adjustable, but not the clutch lever. Most people I know have the same sized left and right hands. ;)

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on the pazzos. Since I fitted mine the gear changes are so much smoother. They're not cheap but they make such a difference... and look really really really nice.

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of curiousity, other than appearance and adjustability, any advantage to Pazzo or ADV over stock? I have really long fingers, so the I would probably not adjust inward anyway. I really just want black levers instead of silver. Any reason not to go with cheapie $10 a piece levers?

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
ASV's if you drop it and &$^# up your levers you can get them replaced for FREE, whereas the cheapies you'd have to buy again.....course you'd have to be a serious squishy faced retard to drop your bike enough times to break even if you really found levers for $10.00 lol. I love my ASV's, but I am a self-professed brand whore when it comes to accessories. They work awesome, look awesome, but I will agree with anyone who says that some of the money I paid was for a name. Finding microclick adjustable shorties that fit our bike though was a bit of a tall order, and outside of Pazzo's and ASV's I'm not sure if any other brand makes something that would work

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of curiousity, other than appearance and adjustability, any advantage to Pazzo or ADV over stock? I have really long fingers, so the I would probably not adjust inward anyway. I really just want black levers instead of silver. Any reason not to go with cheapie $10 a piece levers?

Appearance and adjustability are the reasons why I replaced my OEM levers with Pazzo's. The improved ergonomic shape of the Pazzo's makes them much more comfortable as well.
FWIW, I have noticed that my finger and wrist cramping has been greatly reduced since switching to Pazzo's.

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my short, adjustable clutch lever from: sportbikelites
on ebay. $86 or $87 I can't remember........
I love it. They had gold, black, and silver when I bought mine.