Now Selling REMAINING FZ6 Forum shirts.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Good day Jay

I'm technolgy challenged...how do I go about ordering one of your t-shirts...be gentle I've not done this before

LilRedRocket

Check what is still left for shirts by looking at who has called dibs in the thread and the stock listed at the top of the thread. Then make a post in the thread calling Dibs on the shirt you want from the remaining stock.

I suspect he will PM you with payment information once the shirts are spoken for.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good day Jay

I'm technolgy challenged...how do I go about ordering one of your t-shirts...be gentle I've not done this before

LilRedRocket
I accept paypal, just go ahead and post here what shirt you wanted to get and ill hold it for you pending payment. Once you post what shirt you want, ill send you an email with ways to pay via paypal.

Thanks

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going to try to get a shipment picked up tomorrow, so if you want one of these try to get your orders in by 9pm so i can request a pick up. Otherwise the next one ill shoot for will be Friday shipment or so.

Thanks

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For those who have ordered, a pickup is scheduled for tomorrow, so your shirts should be there by the end of the week!!

Anyone else who wants a shirt shipped tomorrow, try to post up here what you want and ill take care of it, i will be checking throughout the night until about 9pm

Let me know!!

Thanks!

OldeDude

What, No Knobbies?
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got home and got the PayPal payment sent, late meeting tonight had me out until about 10:00 PM Pacific (PM sent too). Thanks for making these available, the pictures in your original post look great!