Northern Monthy Meet Up????????????

Fahren

Reaction score
Visit site
Hiya guys, do u have a place in mind for a meet?...i just recently returned to biking "the whole married with kids thing etc"....paid a visit to Devils Bridge the other sunday think i had the second oldest bike there lol

neonking2

Reaction score
Visit site
devils bridge is a great place with some fantasic roads

try heading over to helsmley some of the best biker route in the u.k

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
devils bridge is a great place with some fantasic roads

try heading over to helsmley some of the best biker route in the u.k

I can second that I drive and ride that road regularly and always enjoy it.

I do however question the mentality of some of the people I see as I trip up and down that road, not just bikers, car drivers as well. Speeding isn't really the issue, but crossing double white lines is always dangerous, not only to themselves but to the rest of the road users.

Late in the summer I did see an unmarked police car hanging around, it was a silver ot gold Volvo. I'd expect to see them around more next year.

Last edited:

Twigs

Bad Girl
Reaction score
Visit site
Late in the summer I did see an unmarked police car hanging around, it was a silver ot gold Volvo. I'd expect to see them around more next year.

A65 is notorious for unmarked cars; they have an impreza and a Golf GTI as well as the volvo. We always take it easy going up to Devil's Bridge :rolleyes:

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
I love Wales personally but the Police can be a pain in the arse. Roads over the Peak District and into Yorkshire are pretty nice, I usually follow it down through Stocksbridge and Oughtibridge and then on down more country roads

Also, Lancashire has some good roads from what I have seen but you would need a local expert as I have no idea.

Last edited: